Business Visa (F Visa) is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no more than six months.
1. Your valid and actual passport with blank visa pages and at least 6-month period of validity (counting from the day you submit the application);
2. Fill in the Visa Application Form (Q1), attached with 2-inch passport photo (black & white or colored are all accepted);
3. The invitation letter from China or visa application letter from your company (original , copy or fax are all accepted);
4. If you were born in China and then join the foreign nationality, for the first time you apply for the visa, the original Chinese passport (original or the copy) should be required.
The applicant may apply for visas of single entry, double entry or multiple entries according to requirements. The applicants below can apply for multiple-entry visa to China available for two years:
(1) Foreign Chinese people;
(2) A proof that you invest in China by business license, economy and trade contract, appointment letter;
(3) Have already visited China before with F Visa within one year or once obtain the F visa successfully for many times, whose original copies are highly required to be provided.
Note: Please fill in the visa application form faithfully, completely and clearly, or possibly your visa application will be refused and accordingly make your oversea trip protracted.
The applicant can handle the visa personally, or entrust other people, travel agency and visa handling agency to transact the visa he wants according to different consular jurisdiction of the embassies or consulate-general.
1. Make an appointment ahead of time is NOT needed;
2. Visa application by mail is not accepted, but the postal service back to you is provided;
3. The normal processing time for handle the visa generally is 4 working days. If you need urgent service, 30 US dollars will be added as the additional fee for 1 working day processing while 20 US dollars for 2 to 3 working days processing.
Validity and Duration of Stay
1. VISA, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier's check, Company's Check and Cash are all accepted (based on the written stipulation), but TCG suggests you'd better pay for the visa expense by cash due to the actual experience;
2. The period of validity of F visa (single or double entry) is 3 to 6 months; the duration of stay generally being 30 days, counting from the first day after your arrival in China. The visa issuing officials may properly extend the duration time according to the applicant's request and need.