The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Français 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

I want to...

The "I Want To" menu is designed to assist you with finding Hunan government service and information without the need of knowing which government department or agency is responsible for that service. Simply select the menu items as if you were making a statement. For example, if you want to apply for a Chinese visa, you would select "I Want To", then "apply for a visa. This makes up the full sentence, "I want to apply for a visa". From this link, you will be directed to the proper location to carry out this task.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns regarding the “I Want To menu”, For any questions, please feel free to contact us at

What Service Do You Require?