Here are procedures of getting the Chinese driving license:
The applicant submit your application to Vehicle Administration Office of Changsha Municipal Public Security Bureau of with all the required materials prepared→the Business Acceptance Window issues the driving test application form→pay fees at Charging Window→go to Changsha Driving Test Center for accepting Subject 1 test→ test→after passed all the exams, the applicant go to Acceptance Window in Motor Vehicle Administration for acceptance and production of driving license.
Here are the documents you shall prepare before submission of the driving license application.
1. Motor vehicle driving license application form;
2. Certificate for driver’s physical condition;
(You need to do a simple medical checkup.)
3. The original and copy of applicant’s ID;
4. The original and copy of overseas driving license;
5. Translated version of overseas driving license translated by foreign affairs department;
(An official translation of your overseas driving license in English is required.)
6. The original and copy of applicant’s passport;
7. 3 recent 1-inch color photos with a white background
Authority Concerned: Vehicle Administration Office of Changsha traffic cop detachment
No.2, Fenglin Road 1, Yuelu District, Changsha, the annex building of Changsha traffic cop detachment
Office Time: Monday-Friday (Except the official holidays) Morning: 9:00-12:00 Afternoon: 13:00-17:00
You need to pass a traffic rule examination. (You can download some materials with the frequently asked questions and answers and test yourself before to make sure you prepare well) During the exam, the traffic police will random pick up 100 questions. If you can get 90+ scores in the exam, then you can pass and get the Local Driver's License.
Is there anything wrong with this page? For any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.