The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Francais 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>FAQ>Visa & Residence

I am an oversea Chinese, do I need to bring my previous visa record?

Yes, if you apply for your visa with a new Canadian passport, please bring both original and photocopy of your previous Chinese visa record. For other requirements, please refer to Visa Instruction.