The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Francais 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>FAQ>Visa & Residence

Can I change my trip plan after getting a visa?

Unless otherwise specified, you can change your trip plan. But you must enter China before your visa expires. The Chinese Embassy or Consulate General will not be responsible if your visa cannot be used due to changes of your travel plan.