The Official Website of the People’s Government of Hunan Province Mobile 中文 Francais 한국어 日本語

15 July 2015

Home>Services>FAQ>Visa & Residence

Can I apply for a visa by mail? Could you mail the passport with visa back to me?

No. The Chinese Embassy and Consulate General do not accept mailed visa applications, or mail back your application materials, or mail back your passport with the visa in it.

Applicants may entrust others to submit visa applications or get the visas on a voluntary basis, and applicants should take all responsibilities arising there from.