Agreement - Terms
1. We welcome you to the Hunan Official Web Portal http://www.enghunan.gov.cn ("Website"), which is the English official web portal of the Hunan Provincial People's Government. It is undertaken by Hunan University, operated and maintained by the Research Center for Internet Information Services (ReCIIS), with the support from Hunan University.
2. All access of any area of the Website is governed by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). If you do not accept any of these Terms, please do not proceed. Continue only if you accept these terms.
3. The Terms, the words "we," "our" and "us" all refer to www.enghunan.gov.cn.
4. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time. Your use of The Website constitutes your agreement to any modified Terms.
Access to the Website
6. The accessibility and operation of the Website relies on technologies beyond our control. We make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website.
7. The Website aims to publicize general information and provide a platform for discussion. We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statements, opinion, representation or other information voiced via the ShowStory Channel, 3Us Community
8. The materials located on the Website, including the information as well as software programs available on or through it ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
9. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from the Website. Please access any other site at your own risk.
10. If you create a link or frame to the Website you do so at your own risk.
11. Private entities who wish to have their websites hyperlinked on the Website please write to The Webmaster at email@example.com, with your contact details, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the proposed link, a brief write-up of the website's function, and reasons for wanting to be hyperlinked on The Website.
12. We reserve the right to object to, or disable any link or frame to or from the Website.
13. We reserve the right to change the URL of the Website.
14. Materials, including design, source codes, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in the Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials are owned or licensed to us. All rights reserved (Hunan Provincial People's Government)
15. Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted by law, no part of the Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission. The modification of the materials on the Website is prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
16. We will not be liable for any loss or damage:
1) That you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in The Website;
2) Resulting from any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; or
3) The conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses the Website.